Prime Scan: digital impression
No more traditional impressions for crowns or bridges is necessary. Prime Scan enebles high precision digital impression with a patented scanning technology and offers superior performance by capturing more data in higher resolution in less time.
Thanks to its high level of accuracy Primescan is the first intraoral scanner to be validated for Atlantis suprastructures for fixed multiple-unit implant restorations. Outstanding accuracy and reliable quality no matter the indication or materials ensures a perfect fit for any restoration or appliance.
- Full arch scan in less than one minute
- Real-time artifact removal
- Easy scanning of all dental materials including shiny materials and hard-to-reach areas like deep cavities
- Easy and intuitive impression taking allows delegation to practice team
Cerec: same day crown, veneer and bridges
CEREC technology makes single visit dentistry for maximum safety possible.
In the current market dynamics, trust and hygiene have gained even more relevance for patients. They profit from the convenient and safe in-house production with CEREC:
- Restorations can be created in a single visit – a more efficient workflow with minimized patient risk
- Appointment scheduling is optimized, reducing waiting time and social interactions
- Every step of the workflow is being done in the practice reducing cross-contamination risk
- It makes the restoration from a scan taken by Prime scan using Prime software and Prime mill in one visit. With more than 50 different material the shade and color of the final restoration is flawless.
Primeprint Solution is a highly automated, end-to-end, medical grade 3D printing system for dental services. This smart hardware and software solution is designed for dental applications and can run the entire printing process. It will 3D print accurate models, nightguards, Appliances, Crowns and temporary crowns.
Digital x-rays provide improved comfort of mouth x-rays and less cranial exposure to radiation. With digital x-rays, patients can have around 70% less exposure to radiation than conventional x-rays. Digital x-rays also produce larger and clearer photos to better source hard-to-see cavities and the images can be easily stored on a computer and transferred to different dentists or orthodontists for referrals. Digital x-rays are also more environmentally friendly in the long run.
Schick 33 provides industry-leading image quality supporting a precise and accurate diagnosis and improved treatment acceptance. Backed by expansive system options, image enhancement capabilities and a leading service and support team, Schick 33 provides an excellent partner for true practice efficiency and a great experience for the patient and entire practice team.
Schick 33 provides a theoretical resolution of 33 lp/mm and a 15 μm pixel size delivering excellent image quality without the additional wait time caused by a developing or scan process.
Digital Panoramic X-Ray
With panoramic x-rays, your dentist can easily look for problems such as bone abnormalities and fractures, crysts, impacted teeth, infections, and tumors. It's a much faster and simpler process than traditional x-rays. Also, the panoramic tehcnique requires fewer steps compared to traditional dental x-rays, creating a more convenient and comfortable procedure for the patient.
Dentsply Sirona digital panoramic x-ray in our clinic delivers unparalleled diagnostic support with market-leading accuracy and precision with more than 120 years of imaging experience.
The Digital Advantage
- Healthy: Lower radiation exposure
- Precise: Outstanding image quality produces brilliant images
- Efficient: Quicker processing and efficient data management
- Integrated: Mobile solutions and integrated technology to connect data systems
- Accurate: A variety of analysis tools for simplified, accurate diagnosis
- Educational: Visual images readily available for patient education in vivid detail
Airflow System for Guided Biofilm Therapy (GBT) in dental hygiene treatments
This technology removes almost 100% of biofilm, stains and calculus. Dental biofilm is insidious and the main cause of tooth decay and gum disease. GBT will make biofilm visible and then it can be removed completely which will lead to a cleaner mouth. GBT will minimize the need for hand scalind and polishing during a hygiene visit.
Airflow is pain free and can be used for natural teeth, restorations and implants.
It removes biofilm supra and subgingivally to 4-9 mm using AIRFLOW® PLUS 14 μm Powder as well as from ginviva, tongue and palate
The NV® PRO3 Microlaser in our office has set new quality levels for convenience, portability and ease-of-use among soft-tissue diode dental lasers. Optimized for periodontal, restorative, orthodontic and surgical procedures, It can be used in gingival pocket therapy and reduction, soft tissue and gum surgeries, canket sore treatment and tongue tie treatment. Laser in dentistry provides less invasive procedures with less post-operative discomfort.
Guided Implant Surgeries
We will gladly answer any questions you may have.Ask Questions
Sky Dental offers the ability to request your dentist appointments online. Schedule an appointment now!Book Online
Login to check and manage your medical history.Access MyChart